MSA works together with clients from the private, public and not-for-profit sectors to advise and offer implementation support throughout the project cycle. This advisory role is a core service within MSA. It can include targeted inputs linked to specific outputs, longer-term technical support or full implementation over the life of a project.
For example, our results measurement services have provided targeted support at the onset of project design, creating donor-specific, yet project-useful logical frameworks, results chains and performance measurement plans, and then helped build project team capacity to set up, maintain and implement these monitoring and evaluations systems. On the other hand, we have ourselves fully realized the design, set-up, monitoring tools and systems development, and implementation of baselines and other assessments for clients where there may be limited project capacity or projects are looking for a trusted M&E partner. Overall, these services have included:
- Technical input on project design
- Technical capacity building
- Streamlining management practices
- Designing, setting up and implementing monitoring systems
- Work planning and strategy development
- Implementing and capacity building around the DCED Standard